Changi beach tips

Hi all,

Been fishing at Changi beach carpark 1 shore 3 hours before and after high tide. The rig I use is three 1" hook high low rig while my bait is squid and pawn.  The catch is consistent with cobbler and hardhead, only had one time encounter with barracuda and bream.

What I wanna target is stingray and anything other than those cobbler and hardhead. Would anyone recommend me what rig and what bait for my target?

Comments

  • Go to baithouse and buy goby or the mudskipper. And ask the guy how to tie the rig. :) enjoy! 
  • frz1 said:
    Go to baithouse and buy goby or the mudskipper. And ask the guy how to tie the rig. :) enjoy! 
    ​Mudskipper?! They are good bait? That's cool man.
  • frz1 said:
    Go to baithouse and buy goby or the mudskipper. And ask the guy how to tie the rig. :) enjoy! 
    ​Will try that out....
  • After looking at their page, their violet is good for stingray too...
  • ayeosq said:
    After looking at their page, their violet is good for stingray too...
    ​Yeah bro. They are good. 

  • frz1 said:
    Go to baithouse and buy goby or the mudskipper. And ask the guy how to tie the rig. :) enjoy! 
    ​Mudskipper?! They are good bait? That's cool man.
    ​That im not too sure cos thats what they recommended to me actually. Lol!  But the only thing tht will eat them are rays ah actually. Waiting game only lo. 
  • Any idea how much are the baithouse  violet and mudskipper?
  • ayeosq said:
    Any idea how much are the baithouse  violet and mudskipper?
    ​I cnt rmbr leh.. try calling them and they gt a vending machine for baits too after office hrs. Thats a really plus point! 
  • frz1 said:
    ayeosq said:
    Any idea how much are the baithouse  violet and mudskipper?
    ​I cnt rmbr leh.. try calling them and they gt a vending machine for baits too after office hrs. Thats a really plus point! 
    ​Thank bro

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file